Effective Date: 1/2/2017
Epicenter Experience LLC takes your privacy seriously. We recognize that privacy is an important issue, so we design and operate our services with the protection of your privacy in mind.
Types of Information Collected
How we collect and use information
We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide. When you sign up for some of our products, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Epicenter Experience services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information. When you access Epicenter Experience services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications. When you send email or other communications to Epicenter Experience, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- Location data. Epicenter Experience offers location-enabled services, sometimes part of another application and /or game. If you use those services, Epicenter Experience may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID).
- Unique application number. Certain services include a unique application number that is not associated with your account or you. This number and information about your installation (e.g., operating system type, version number) may be sent to Epicenter Experience when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers (for example, to request automatic updates to the software).
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Epicenter Experience or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Disclosure of Your Data
Like many businesses, we sometimes hire third party vendors to perform certain business-related functions on our behalf, such as hosting specific portions of the Service, maintaining databases, delivering content, sending emails, administering contents, mailing information, processing payments, or otherwise operating the Services. When we employ a third party vendor to perform these functions, that third party vendor will only be provided with the particular Personal Data or Aggregate Data it needs to perform its function, and is required to protect such Personal Data and/or Aggregate Data.
In addition, we enter into relationships with partners/app developers who provide services to you, sell items or provide promotions to you. Epicenter Experience can provide Personal Data and/or Aggregate Data to those partners for remarketing purposes and for monitoring performance metrics.
Links to other sites
Please note that, while using the Services, you could be directed to other sites that are developed and administered by people or companies not affiliated with or controlled by Epicenter Experience. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
Social Networking Services
You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Twitter that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
How we protect your personal information
Epicenter Experience Services uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be absolutely protected. For example, your personal information may be affected by actions outside of our control, such as computer "hacking" and physical theft. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Retention of Personal Information
Epicenter Experience understands that children's privacy is important. We encourage parents and legal guardians to spend time with their age-appropriate children using the Services to be fully familiar with the Service features. By using or logging into the Service, we may ask users for their age. By using or logging into the Service or related features, you agree to respond truthfully and accurately about your age.
Children Under the Age of 13: The Service is prohibited to children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect or use Personal Data from anyone under 13 years of age. Children under the age of 13 years of age are expressly prohibited from submitting or posting any Personal Data on the Service.
If you win a sweepstakes that has a prize or a reward experience, your parent will have to mail or fax us a signed note at the address or fax number listed in the rules for the specific contest that says it was OK for you to enter, and tells us they will accept the prize for you.